Environmental Policy Pelham House Hotel
St Andrew’s Lane, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1UW
At Pelham House Hotel we embrace our responsibility for environmental stewardship and we are committed to integrating environmental practices and sustainability practices into our daily business operations.
This is our promise to you:
- Through Pelham House Hotel Green team, we will actively identify and implement green policies throughout the hotel
- We aim to purchase all our products from ethically sourced produce.
- We regularly monitor our utilities consumption levels and we strive to reduce it at every opportunity without compromising on your comfort.
- We are building relationships with our suppliers to reduce their packaging and transport to our hotel.
- We actively implement recycling programs throughout the hotel.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy:
Pelham House Hotel operates with a culture that recognises responsibilities to society to maintain safety and quality in all our operations. We recognise that the hotel’s activities affect many people in the local community.
It is the policy of the hotel to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to seek to meet, exceed or develop all necessary requirements to improve the hotel’s impact on society.
The hotel will comply with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the Company.
Green Tourism Pledge
Pelham House Hotel has been working hard to achieve their Green Tourism Award currently trying to achieve the bronze award and then we shall be working to reach the silver award.
Some of our initiatives to help us reach this are as follows;
We are proud partners with Paper Round and BPR Group
Paper Round and BPR Group do everything for our recycling, we have in place:
Plastics and Cans Recycling
Food Waste Recycling
Recycling Electrical items
Light Bulb Recycling
Reduced General Waste Collections