Quality Food & Relaxed dining experience in Lewes near Brighton
The Restaurant at Pelham House focuses on simple and delicious food, using good quality seasonal and locally sourced produce from Lewes and the county of Sussex. The constantly changing Table d’hote menu is the creation of Head Chef Naomi Howard.
There is really nothing finer than a long, lazy Sunday lunch. Whether you’re into traditional roasts or something more modern, we’ve got a mouth-watering menu to suit you.
If you’re looking for lunch on the sunny terrace, cocktails in our bar or dinner in our restaurants, Pelham House is the perfect setting for that special lunch or dinner.
- The Restaurant is open for Lunch
- Mon-Sat from 12:00 – 14:30
- Sundays from 12:00 – 15:00
- Dinner 7 days a week from 18:00 – 21:00 (last table 9pm)
- Afternoon Tea Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 15:00 – 17:00
- Pelham Lounger Bar every day from 11:00 – 21:30
Fancy a treat? We regularly offer private dining to guests for special occasions and events, we have several additional dining rooms seating between 4 and 142 guests (Chamber Suite) please contact our event department for your bespoke package to be created firstname.lastname@example.org
Signup to our newsletter offers and updates