Quality Food & Relaxed dining experience in Lewes near Brighton
The Restaurant at Pelham House focuses on simple and delicious food, using good quality seasonal and locally sourced produce from Lewes and the county of Sussex. The constantly changing Table d’hote menu is the creation of Head Chef Naomi Howard.
There is really nothing finer than a long, lazy Sunday lunch. Whether you’re into traditional roasts or something more modern, we’ve got a mouth-watering menu to suit you.
If you’re looking for lunch on the sunny terrace, drinks in our bar or dinner in our restaurants, Pelham House is the perfect setting for that special lunch or dinner.
Join us for Lunch!
- The Restaurant is open for Lunch
- from 12:00 – 15:00 Monday to Saturday
- from 12:30 - 15:30 on Sunday
- from 18:00 – 21:00 7 days a week (May to September)
- from 18:00 – 21:00 Thursday to Saturday (October to April)
- Afternoon Tea Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 15:00 – 17:00
Bar 12:00 to 23:00 for non-residents (open 24h for residents)
These times are subject to change depending on events being held in Pelham House Hotel.
Fancy a treat? We regularly offer private dining to guests for special occasions and events, we have several additional dining rooms seating between 4 and 142 guests (Chamber Suite) please contact our event department for your bespoke package to be created email@example.com