How to Find Pelham House Hotel in Lewes
Our Lewes hotel is an easy location to reach, with Lewes station just a few minutes walk and you can catch regular fast trains to London Gatwick and London Victoria. So you won’t have to travel for long.
Road links are also excellent, with fast access to Brighton, Dover, the Channel Tunnel and Newhaven (Dieppe) just 10 minutes away.
Important Information Regarding Parking
- We have limited parking in front of the hotel based on a first come, first serve policy.
- Guests can only book these spaces on arrival at reception.
- These spaces are sold for £6.50 per night.
- If we run out of spaces, our guests can park in local Car Parks which are in walking distance from us (see link below & map).
- Day rate for conference delegates is £3.50 and must be vacated by 17:00.
- Please note that Vans are not allowed to park in our car park due to size restrictions.
- Please contact hotel directly for more details.
Lewes District Council – Car Parking Information
Lewes Car Parking App
How do I register with RingGo?
You can pre-register with RingGo either by using the RingGo smartphone apps (downloadable free of charge either through your handset or from the relevant store) or on the internet at www.myRingGo.co.uk/register.
If you pre-register for the service you will be asked to provide:
- The number plate, colour and make of your vehicle
- Your payment card details
Alternatively, you can register at the same time you want to park, either by using the RingGo apps or by calling RingGo number which is 020 3046 0060.
Signup to our newsletter offers and updates